From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: hwoarang@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/bug-cleaners: index.xml
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 13:40:49
1 >>>>> On Sat, 16 Nov 2013, Tom Wijsman wrote:
2
3 > On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 11:29:20 +0000
4 > Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
5 >> I think this is unnecessary. Infra requested all new projects to be in
6 >> the Wiki so I don't think that you are supposed to add a proj/en page
7 >> anymore just so you can redirect it to the Wiki
8
9 > True, GLEP 39 does still require it so a 11 lines file doesn't hurt;
10
11 If you've created a proj/en page, then you should at least add the
12 project to the migration page in the wiki:
13 http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Wiki/Project_Page_Migration_Status
14
15 Ulrich