From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Upcoming Infra maintenance/downtimes: anon{cvs,svn,git}, archives, bouncer, overlays
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:13:56
1 On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 06:41:44PM +0100, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > > 2. Trac doesn't scale well enough, as users of the existing overlay
3 > > machine have noted performance problems before. Being replaced with
4 > > ViewVC and as yet undecided which Wiki application.
5 > Am I right that Wiki content is not migrated?
6 We do want to migrate the content, either by just putting up static
7 snapshots, or actively moving it.
8 dokuwiki is a contender at the moment, because the Java guys already use
9 it, and I have a personal interest in MediaWiki (as I've hacked on that
10 codebase before) - but either way, this is quite a way further down my
11 list of things to do, at least 2 weeks away at this point.
14 Robin Hugh Johnson
15 Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
16 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
17 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85