From: Steven J Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Guys: take it to -project
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:58:43
I'm not answering the the points in here, much as I would like to. My bad, I
forgot that dev ML sets followup-to, stripping w/e the author puts on
there. My mail was set to followup-to project.

There's nothing stopping anyone else posting to project either, if they
believe they're not discussing ebuild development, but rather process.

When I get a moment, perhaps I will reply to ciaran's mail there. Meantime,
I think this one got missed in the hurly-burly, since it doesn't show on
gmane, only archives:

Again: please follow up to project, NOT here. Apologies for my oversight.

#friendly-coders -- We're friendly but we're not /that/ friendly ;-)