From: Henti Smith <bain@×××××××.za>
To: Adam Voigt <adam@××××××××××.com>
Cc: drobbins@g.o, veldy@×××××.net, aurelien@×××××.org, kdolkas@××××××××××××.gr, gentoo-dev@g.o, manson@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage-2.0.45-r6 SERIOUSLY fucked up ?
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:31:21
1 On 17 Dec 2002 11:15:15 -0500
2 Adam Voigt <adam@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > How about not sterotyping?
5
6 I'm not steriotyping. Just saying why fight when working together can solve the problem without getting all worked up about it.
7
8 > Not all western'ers want to blame people and not all eastern'ers are so
9 > forgiving.
10
11 > How about you find out who did it, to help them realize there mistake
12 > and not make
13 > it again, then fix the problem?
14
15 since I haven't emerged this portage I don't have this problem. fixing something that is not borken on my system is pretty hard.
16 I also don't think the person responcible.
17
18 Henti
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list