From: Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Timezone /etc/conf.d/clock
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:04:57
1 which most probably aren't since that was changed in the handbook
2 (wonders why it was).
3
4 On 2/15/07, Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o> wrote:
5 > On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:16:18 +1030
6 > Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <dystopianray@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >
8 > > On Thursday, 15 February 2007 23:11, Caleb Cushing wrote:
9 > > > I see a timezone variable was added. good idea! how is it
10 > > > implemented exactly? seeing as I have a symlink in /etc/localtime
11 > > > what will this change if I set it?
12 > >
13 > > AFAIK it currently does nothing and will be used in the future.
16 > It's used by the timezone-data ebuild to update /etc/localtime if it's
17 > not a symlink :)
18 >
19 > Thanks
20 >