From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Packages up for grabs
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 21:25:52
1 Peter Stuge wrote:
2 > How can I help improve ..?
3
4 Michał Górny wrote:
5 > people focused on preaching and/or implementing random crap-based
6 > solutions without even stopping for a few minutes to consider what
7 > we exactly need.
8
9 You could interpret my question as "what exactly do we need" ?
12 > GitHub works for us. GitHub works for our contributors. GitHub
13 > boosts our productivity, unlike those vain discussions.
14
15 Windows works for me. Windows works for my customers. Windows
16 boosts my business, unlike vain discussions about open source
17 and free software. ;) Maybe you get my point?
20 > We don't have time for all this tin foil hat nonsense.
21
22 I think we have all the time in the world, and I think it's important
23 for us to innovate also in this field if neccessary, as we have and
24 continue to do in other distro-development-related fields.
27 Thanks
28
29 //Peter