From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC]: gentoo-politics ML
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 03:10:38
1 Steev Klimaszewski wrote:
2
3 > So this other list would allow non-civil discussions to continue and
4 > rage on? I mean, you wouldn't have to be civil to others on it, you
5 > could just join and start trolling everyone?
6
7 Read the bug I filed with infra. You'll find the answer to this there.
10 --Kumba
13 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
14
15 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
16 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list