From: "Harald van Dijk" <truedfx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Useflags: qt, qt3, qt4?
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:17:22
1 On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 06:56:58PM +0200, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 20 June 2006 18:40, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
3 > > 3) split the qt flag into a qt3 and a qt4 flag. This allows users to
4 > > specifically pick qt3 or qt4 and the flag meanings are obvious - downsides
5 > > are it is a lot of work.
6 > I would like migration to this idea, that would have been what I've liked to
7 > see for gtk too.
8
9 Same here, both for gtk and for qt. Also, with qt it's slightly worse
10 than with gtk: qt3 and qt4 are both huge, so if at all possible, I'd
11 like to not see a requirement to install both qt3 and qt4 just to get
12 poppler-bindings support for one (which would be required with a single
13 flag).
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list