From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Masking practics
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:29:18
1 On Tuesday 08 August 2006 22:36, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
2 > > As an end user and also an administrator, I am very pleased to see
3 > > this laid out so clearly. I mean, I knew it, but it seems like it
4 > > needs to be yelled once in a while...
5 >
6 > hmm, now that I know of these flags, I can take a look at them
7 > (although its not very comfortable having to look at those details).
8 >
9 > Yes, I could have read the whole docs to learn about this, but I never
10 > expected such things. IMHO many people may get into such pitfalls.
11
12 You're probably one of the new users of the installer. I knew that we
13 shouldn't do that. The whole point of gentoo having (a reputation of having)
14 good documentation is because people need it.
15
16 Paul
19 Paul de Vrieze
20 Gentoo Developer