From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: tetex maintainance (RFH?)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 02:46:15
1 On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:57:45 +0200
2 Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > The other option is to p.mask and last rite it, breaking mips and s390
5 > trees, leaving them without tex support at all. This would also
6 > leave arm and sh with only ptex as tex support. Thus that is not
7 > really an option yet, but I suppose there is no point in waiting
8 > forever on this.
9
10 chutzpah is supposed to be sending me a new O2 so i can ravage its
11 power supply and get mine running again. hopefully i can get mips up
12 to speed soon.
13
14 i also left gnome hanging, sorry about that guys.
18 gcc-porting, by design, by neglect
19 treecleaner, for a fact or just for effect
20 wxwidgets @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662