From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Italian Follow up translator: Davide Cendron (scen)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 14:42:05
1 It's my usual please to announce to you Davide "scren" Cendron. He will
2 be joining us as an Italian Follow up translator. It shouldn't come as a
3 surprise to anyone that he lives in Italy, Trebaseleghe to be more
4 exact. Let's forget the usual "smart" commentary this time and cut
5 straight to the quotes :)
6
7 "Actually i'm working as IT Manager in a "middle-sized" business
8 building trade since 7 years. I've a girlfriend, Laura, and i will marry
9 her during next year :) I'm a fan of Heavy Metal music, good Beer,
10 Sci-fi and Horror books/movies (hail to Stephen King and Michael richton
11 ^_^), and Fantasy/Medieval novels (above all Tolkien's world). I'm also
12 interested about all technology-related news, and
13 like animals and nature :)"
14
15 Regards,
16 Petteri