From: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla -- shut case sentivity off for search?
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:59:44
1 Hmm. Bugzilla is supposed to be case insensitive according to the "help"
2 link. Yet, when I type in "squidguard" or "squidGuard", I get "Zarro Boogs
3 found.".
4
5 Yet, when I look at "6924" there is an entry for squidGuard. Am I missing
6 something obvious or is the search not working correctly?
7
8 Tom Veldhouse
9
10 ----- Original Message -----
11 From: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>
12 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
13 Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 2:05 PM
14 Subject: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla -- shut case sentivity off for search?
17 > Is it possible to configure bugzilla to do case insensitive searches
18 rather
19 > than the opposite? I just spent time writing a port for squidGuard. I
20 > think I did a very good job of it, but I will now have to work with
21 another
22 > person (that is fine) to merge, ignore or whatever the differences. It is
23 > my fault for not checking all possible case variations (squidGuard is
24 > actually more common than squidguard, which is what I used).
25 > Never-the-less, is this a realistic request?
26 >
27 > Tom Veldhouse
30 > gentoo-dev mailing list
31 > gentoo-dev@g.o