From: Jose Luis Rivero <yoswink@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Available hardware
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:10:15
1 On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 04:25:21PM -0800, Daniel Ostrow wrote:
2 > 1x Dec/Compaq PWS 600 600 MHz Alpha
3
4 I'm quite interested in the Alpha machine since toolchain debugging is
5 not always fine to do in a remote enviroment. Just a couple of things:
6
7 - I can pay a reasonable price to move it from US to Spain but dunno if
8 it will be too much. Anyone know how much it could cost?
9
10 - If someone is able to provide a box like this in Europe, I
11 would be very grateful.
12
13 - If any of the Gentoo developers wants to join Gentoo/Alpha picking
14 this box please let me know.
15
16 @Daniel: thanks for the offer, let's continue talking about it in private
17 mails.