From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Java 9 on Gentoo
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 04:31:08
1 Hello again friends,
2
3 On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 11:30 AM, William L. Thomson Jr.
4 <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
5 > Every bit contains useful technical information. Maybe make some effort
6 > to package or help JDK on Gentoo vs a pointless comment.
9 Thank you for the information. I hope it didn't seem like I was asking
10 you to hurry up and package OpenJDK or IcedTea. I apologize for not
11 being able to address some of the information you gave immediately, as
12 it is a lot of information.
13
14 If anyone is at fault, it is myself, for asking questions that
15 necessitated many answers. For this I apologize to the list. Please do
16 not ban me, friends. I am not very smart, and using my computer is
17 hard without help.
18
19 Respectfully,
20 R0b0t1