From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] vim-6.3.068 needs testing
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:00:21
1 On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:18:01 -0500 Aaron Walker <ka0ttic@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | > At the moment I can't remember if this already happened with
4 | > previous versions (doh), but ALSA_CARDS gets highlighted differently
5 | > than VIDEO_CARDS.
6 |
7 | VIDEO_CARDS has been recognized since the 20050130 release. It's in
8 | the list of "recognized but not handled specially" things, and more
9 | than likely ciaranm didn't think of ALSA_CARDS at the time. I'll let
10 | him handle that one though in the case he didn't add it on purpose.
11
12 I didn't add it because it isn't in the expand list and I kinda forgot
13 about it... It'll be in the next release of gentoo-syntax.
14
15 | > And that it highlights LDFLAGS as an error is on purpose I
16 | > guess?
17 |
18 | Yes.
19
20 At least until vapier gives us his "LDFLAGS you're allowed to use" doc,
21 yeah.
22
23 Ok, looks like I didn't screw stuff up with this one, and that I didn't
24 miss anything that needed to handle three part versions rather than two.
25 I'll remove it from package.mask sometime soon. Thanks guys.
28 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
29 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
30 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm