From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Language styling translation tools
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:51:50
1 On Tuesday 21 June 2005 06:32, Anthony Gorecki wrote:
2 > On Monday, June 20, 2005 9:30 pm, Wesley Leggette wrote:
3 > > Isn't that sort of like speaking French with English words?
4 >
5 > Sorry, perhaps I should actually state what I need to do in clear
6 > terms: I need to turn MyQuiteLongClassOrMethodName() into
7 > my_quite_long_class_or_method_name() and then back again.
8
9 What the tool should basically do is in some way record the full names
10 (including namespaces) that were changed, and then at the end change them
11 back again.
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze