From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] ebuild execute permissions: problem with cvs
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:39:29
1 Hi all,
2
3 There's a problem (at least on my machine) with some ebuilds. They have some
4 or all execute permissions set. Examples are skel.build, all but one of the
5 sys-kernel/linux/linux-* ebuilds, and about 50 others.
6
7 I tried disabling execute permissions on skel.build. cvs wouldn't recognize
8 it as a new revision, so I also removed a dot from the end of a sentence in
9 the file. When I commited and re-updated, it was executable again.
10
11 I don't know what's going on, but I think someone with cvs root access should
12 handle this.
16 Dan Armak
17 Gentoo Linux Developer
18 Matan, Israel