From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Attn Sylpheed users
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 02:28:39
1 Well,
2 I figured I'd be of service and announce the sylpheed-0.9.4-r1 to the
3 lists. This is a package.mask'ed version that will remain as such for
4 its lifetime, but now sylpheed has support for the "gtk2" use flag. This
5 enables an experimental gtk2 support patch for sylpheed.
8 Seemant was working on patching sylpheed-claws (porting the patch,
9 basically) and it ought to hit the tree in a while. (patience patience)
12 Well, good luck to those of you who wish to experiment!
13
14 //Spider
17 begin .signature
18 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
20 end