From: Felipe Ghellar <fghellar@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Web page suggestion...
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:52:56
1 The link to the Forums is still marked as new, too.
2
3 --- David Toye <david.toye@×××××××.com> schrieb:
4 >
5 > Greetings,
6 >
7 > First off just want to say that I love gentoo!
8 >
9 > I have found your documentation very informative and easy to follow. I
10 > love keeping it handy while I build new systems with gentoo. The problem
11 > I have is *very* cosmetic. You still have (new) is red even after many
12 > weeks posted of your site. I think having a time limit of 1 week for the
13 > glaring red (new) tag or tell us the version number of the document in
14 > the link. It will keep the community up to date with all new
15 > changes/additions to your excellent documentation.
16 >
17 > Thanks for listening,
18 >
19 > David Toye