From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 20:38:04
1 On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 22:15 +0200, Danny van Dyk wrote:
2 > Am Donnerstag, 5. April 2007 14:09 schrieb Wernfried Haas:
3 > > If they want to have sekrit meetings with sekrit handshakes, let
4 > > them. If enough people think this is not acceptable, they'll be gone
5 > > on the next election.
6 > Especially as there are council members who don't rely like any privacy
7 > in that at all. vapier comes to my mind there :-D
8
9 I don't like it, either. I understand that there are sometimes
10 requirements on keeping things private, but I'm all for doing everything
11 as publicly as possible. It keeps complete wastes of time like this
15 Chris Gianelloni
16 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
17 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
18 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
19 Gentoo Foundation