From: Rob Holland <tigger@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] UK Linux Expo
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:16:16
1 All,
2
3 This is a gentle reminder that the UK Linux Expo is on 5th-6th October
4 at Olympia, London. Gentoo will have a (small) booth at the expo, so if
5 you are interested in being in the booth (dev's only I'm afraid) please
6 let me know.
7
8 I will be drawing up a rota on Wednesday, so if you've not replied by
9 email or IRC by then, you will struggle to get a time slot to strut your
10 funky stuff in the booth.
11
12 I will chase those people who have previously told me that they would be
13 going.
14
15 Hardware wise we will have a Dual Xeon on loan from a kind user, cryos's
16 laptop and possible a mac-mini. That's probably all that will fit on the
17 stand anyway so that should be plenty.
18
19 If dev's would like to bring their own laptops to show off while on the
20 stand, that's fine (good in fact, more variety). Please bear in mind
21 that it will be your responsibility to look after them while you are not
22 in the booth. There will not be anywhere for you to leave them at the
23 booth.
24
25 There will be no network connection to the booth. We will hopefully have
26 a full distfiles mirror on the Dual Xeon though, so we can still demo
27 emerge.
28
29 Any questions/problems, let me know.
30