From: vapor@×××××.org
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] IDE idea
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:27:09
1 Hello,
2 First let me say that I am having alot of fun using/configuring Gentoo. It
3 is great!
4 I wanted to make a suggestion in case you guys hadn't thought of it
5 already. I think it would be great if the Eclipse IDE was available through
6 portage. I am not sure what would be involved in that as I am still pretty
7 new to the whole thing. I haven't had time to sit down and look at how you
8 guys have portage do what it does. I am also not sure what the licensing is
9 on Eclipse. I do know that it is a really great IDE and it is open source.
10 If you haven't checked it out already it is at http://www.eclipse.org
11
12 Just something that I thought of a minute ago so I thought I would drop you
13 all a line. Keep up the great work!
16 Dan Feather
17 vapor@×××××.org