From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Heinrich Wendel <lanius@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] VIRTUAL: tftp
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:35:32
1 On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 10:19, Heinrich Wendel wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > We currently have netkit-tftpd, aftpd and tftp-hpa. I think a virtual/tftpd
5 > would be a good idea, each should have a block on virtual/tftpd, as i can
6 > see no reason for installing two tftp servers, and they all install
7 > "/usr/sbin/in.tftpd". See also bug #25440, what do you think?
8
9 I think it is a very good idea. This way ebuilds could just depend
10 against the virtual. Which do you plan on making the default? My vote
11 is with tftp-hpa.
14 Chris Gianelloni
15 Developer, Gentoo Linux
16 Games Team