From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Major changes to the Gnome2 Eclasses
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:34:02
1 Rémi Cardona kirjoitti:
2 > Petteri Räty a écrit :
3 >
4 >> http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_a57bf5f459324975bae8843fe7cdf469.xml
7 > Sorry I didn't respond to you Petteri, but this is clearly missing
8 > packages. For sure, it's missing gnome-games which inherits both the
9 > gnome2 and the games eclasses. So I made the assumption that it'd be
10 > missing other packages as well.
11 >
12 > Could you send me a copy of that script? Maybe it's not checking for the
13 > stuff I really need.
14 >
15 > Thanks
16 >
17 > Rémi
18
19 gnome_games has it's own pkg_preinst so adding something to the gnome2
20 eclass has no affect.
21
22 http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/browser/scripts
23
24 If you want to make sure that gnome_pkg_preinst is called by every
25 ebuild you can use this script after adding the dummy:
26
27 http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/browser/scripts/check-that-eclass-function-is-called.sh
28
29 Regards,