From: Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] eapi1 bug/pkgcore sucks thread [was EAPI-2 - Let's get it started]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 00:11:04
1 On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 07:02:52AM -0400, Thomas Anderson wrote:
2 > On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 07:16:05PM -0700, Brian Harring wrote:
3 > I'm not quite sure how you're trying to present this, but are you really
4 > trying to say that EAPI 1 isn't documented? I myself found this in
5 > pms.pdf in 2 minutes(it's section 10.1.3). I wouldn't exactly say it's
6 > because it was "missed in implementing an undocumented spec."
7
8 Stand corrected- last time I shot through checking into eapi1, the
9 only spot I could find information in a singular place is bugs.g.o; w/
10 the kdebuild merge to pms, they at least built up a table of
11 capabilities/per eapi.
12
13 One thing missing in the doc is the delta between 0 and 1, without
14 scraping the whole doc to identify the diffs (such a thing would be
15 useful).
16
17 ~harring