From: Kevin <gentoo-dev@××××××.biz>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Status of the OpenAFS ebuilds
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:57:23
1 On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 08:58 -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 23 November 2004 08:44 am, Kevin wrote:
3 > > Hi List-
4 >
5 > you might want to review the bugs in bugzilla on openafs ... we're bringing on
6 > a new dev to maintain openafs and she has all her work posted in bugzilla
7 > atm ... i'll have to touch base with her to move it into cvs
8 >
9 > but basically, if you want something with openafs, AD Rutledge is the person
10 > to talk to
11 > -mike
12
13 Thanks for mentioning this. I found her stuff in bugzilla but it looks
14 to me like it won't work with ppc_linux26, so I added a pointer in
15 bugzilla to the changes I did.
16
17 -Kevin
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list