From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Email subdomain
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 22:48:03
1 Homer Parker wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 17:01 -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
3 >
4 >>This sounds good to me as well, very professional. How easy is it
5 >>going
6 >>to be to change to a normal @g.o address? As simple as a forward? For
7 >>instance, if someone who is an AT decides to become a full dev.
10 > That's what the GLEP says will happen ;)
13 :redfaced:
14
15 Sorry, I read the glep initially when it was first posted but I forgot
16 that detail.