From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage Feature Request: making thirdpartymirrors easier to manage
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 06:05:41
1 On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 8:58 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > Dnia 2014-01-06, o godz. 20:20:03
4 > "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o> napisał(a):
5 >
6 > > 2.4. For stack repos/overlays:
7 > > 2.4.1. No prefix: replace all prior mirrors from masters with new URLS
8 > in this file.
9 > > 2.4.2. "-" prefix: remove this URL from the list from masters.
10 > > 2.4.2. "+" prefix: append this URL to the list from masters.
11 >
12 > Just to be clear, what is the exact use case for this? I can't think
13 > of a really good reason to manipulate mirror lists in subsequent repos.
16 I can mostly think of bad reasons, where instead of manipulating the list,
17 the user should do something else (like use a local mirror.)
18
19 -A
22 > --
23 > Best regards,