From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Project Sunrise thread -- a try of clarification
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:14:36
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 > On Friday 09 June 2006 15:01, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
4 >> Chris Gianelloni wrote:
5 >> > Everyone that you happen to include as allowed to actually commit, you
6 >> > mean. As opposed to "everyone that can sign themselves up for
7 >> > bugzilla"?
8 >> >
9 >> >> It is designed to be more open and more easily fixable.
10 >> >
11 >> > Sure. More open then a self-registering system. Gotcha.
12 >>
13 >> We actually have a FAQ entry about that. See "But there is access
14 >> controls? Why is there access controls?" on
15 >> http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/wiki/SunriseFaq
16 >
17 > umm, that should of course read "are" instead of "is" ...
18 > -mike
19
20 I picked that up from wolf31o2, 08 Juni 2006 18:27:47:
21 ".. Also, who is going to
22 control access to this resource? Why is there access controls? .."
23
24 Seems I was wrong in thinking the native knows the language better ;)
25
26 Well, I will change it as soon as possible. Currently all the wiki and avn
27 are locked until the council meeting.
28
29 Thanks for the comment.
30
31 -Stefan