From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Fwd: RE: New developer: Antoine Raillon (cab)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:59:38
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Antoine Raillon (also known as cab), our
2 latest addition joining mcummings perl flock.
3
4 Antoine is joining us from Cormeilles en Parisis, France (yay, french
5 conspiracy++), where he's currently studying Network & Telecommunications
6 at Jussieu and ENST (Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecoms).
7
8 Besides the studying, he's working for Sogeti IS as a contractor (or slave as
9 he says).
10
11 According to Antoine, he's only skilled in Perl (well, that's going to be his
12 *main* field of work in Gentoo).
13
14 When Antoine isn't in front of his computer, he's trying to read a bit, spend
15 some late nights out with friends, or trying to get some sleep in when he can.
16
17 Please welcome Antoine as a new, fellow developer among us !
20 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
21 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
22 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6