From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] xmms testing please
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:45:18
1 Hi All,
2
3 I stole a bug report from the sound team, which had a patch that Paul De Vrieze created from a user submitted fix for gettext-0.12 issues, to XMMS. I bumped the revision to -r23 because I added a small patch to have skins browsable in /usr/local/share/xmms/Skins as well as the two regular places.
4
5 So, please consider it a bugfix for -r22 and the candidate for going stable (other arches would really be appreciated as testers).
6
7 Thanks,
10 Seemant Kulleen
11 Developer and Project Co-ordinator,
12 Gentoo Linux http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
13
14 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
15 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E