From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: carlos@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] new devs
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:09:12
1 Hi all,
2
3 We have 1 new dev, and 1 returning dev.
4
5 Rob Holland, (tigger)
6
7 Rob is our returning dev. Rob is from the UK, and will be helping out with Sparc, and wasabi.
8 Tom Knight (tomk)
9
10 Tom is ournew dev, andhas come to join the Gentoo team from Sheffield, UK. Tom will be joining the Gentoo team to help out the net-mail herd.
11
12 Tom has a degree in genetics, and is getting a masters in programming. He likes a bit of everything; especially science,
13 music, films, going out with friends, and anything else that's fun.
14
15 Please help me welcome theese guys to gentoo :)
21 Gentoo Linux: dmwaters@g.o
22 http://www.gentoo.org
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list