From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Fluffy Development
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:44:08
Hi All,

I sometimes wish email had audio in it, you know what I mean? No, of
course you don't -- here's why, this next developer is one who I'd have
to make a remix about.  At first I thought I'd transcribe the remix, but
that might not be so good.  It certainly wouldn't "pop" as well. (save
your jokes about "it might imap better", m'kay?).

So, on to the fluffiness.  We have a new developer: Nguyen Thai Ngoc
Duy.  Haha, I know what you're thinking, but he's not from Thailand.
I'd like to proudly present our first ever developer from Vietnam.
(reread that last sentence but do it in Captain Kirk's voice, it flows
better).

So, he hails from Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, where he's surrounded by
a bunch of windows users.  Actually, Duy joins us with quite a bit of
impressive background.  He's an upstream member of the GNOME project's
Vietnamese translation teams.  Additionally, he does documentation
translations with DocBook.  With Gentoo, he'll be a part of the CJK team
to make it now the VCJK team. We're trying to talk him into cooking us a
gen-you-wine Vietnamese meal, over in the dev channel on irc.  I'll let
you know how that turns out.

Oh, and you can find him at his /nick: pclouds.  When you do, please
welcome him, he's very sweet.

Love+kisses,
--
Seemant Kulleen
http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E