From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New staff : Elias Pipping (pipping)
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:24:14
1 On 27-10-2007 16:14:42 +0200, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to introduce Elias Piping (pipping) who is joining us
3 > as staff. He will do general development and bug solving for the
4 > Gentoo/alt project.
5 >
6 > Elias is familiar with Tcl, Ruby, Python, Perl, Java, sed, awk and
7 > bash. He admits having above average knowledge of regular expressions,
8 > and I suspect that should be read "way above average". He has
9 > previously contributed to the MacPorts project.
10 >
11 > Elias studies mathematics in Berlin where he has always lived as he
12 > doesn't like to travel. He doesn't have a TV and reads only
13 > programming-related books. He enjoys english and frequently goes to
14 > the movies.
15 >
16 > Please everybody, give a very warm welcome to Elias.
17
18 Yay! Welcome to my^W^Wthe team!
22 Fabian Groffen
23 Gentoo on a different level