From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] feed catalyst word file
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:15:07
1 Mark Lybarger wrote:
2 > i've got catalyst building some grp binaries for me, good stuff!. i
3 > basically use it for prebuilding binaries of upgrades that i'll install
4 > later.
5 >
6 > currently, i have a spec file that i feed to catalyst to build the
7 > packages. the trouble is that i need to manually declare the packages
8 > to build. does anyone have a suggestion for how i can feed my world file
9 > or what not to catalyst so it'll build all updates for things i have
10 > installed?
11 >
12 > thanks
13 > ~mark