From: "John P. Davis" <zhen@g.o>
To: lostlogic@g.o
Cc: zhen@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-core@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Help!
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:40:58
1 > My guess: this is probably caused by an upgrade then downgrade of
2 > baselayout from 1.5.x to 1.6.x and back. If you get into the system in
3 > single user and make sure that your /etc/is all on 1 version or the
4 > other of baselayout (prferably 1.5.x) you should be OK.
5 >
6 > That is JUST A GUESS, good luck!
7 >
8 > --B