From: "Aaron W. Swenson" <titanofold@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New eclasses and USE_EXPAND: postgres{,-multi}.eclass
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 20:31:14
1 On 2017-04-22 22:38, Mart Raudsepp wrote:
2 > I do not believe that DESCRIPTION should have a dot in the end, because
3 > that takes away from this precious nonsensical 80 characters limit,
4 > making it 79 instead. On that note, I believe the limit should be
5 > raised to at least 100 characters.
6 >
7 > Oh wait, weren't you going to title this about period mark at the end
8 > of DESCRIPTION...?
11 > Mart
14 I was, but I was afraid I might be tarred and feathered.
15
16 And, I’m not cool enough to rock feathers.