From: "Bryan D. Stine" <battousai@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ati-gatos and xfree-4.3.0-r4
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 00:14:51
1 Yes, it will. The xfree-4.3.0-r4 ebuild will install headers to the xfree SDK
2 needed to build ati-gatos without a complete source tree present.
3
4 On Saturday February 07, 2004 6:26 pm, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
5 > Will the upcoming xfree-4.3.0-r4 allow the ati-gatos package to compile
6 > correctly? I have the ati.2 binary driver installed manually from
7 > gatos.sourceforget.net. I built the km module from CVS manually. I'd just
8 > like it to be a bit more integrated.
11 Bryan D. Stine
12 battousai@g.o
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list