From: Justin Whitney <ripple@××××××.be>
To: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] boot script ordering
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:41:39
1 Ok - anyone using a usb input device (me) would have to include hotplug
2 before dm-crypt, I'm not enamored with that idea, and clearly omitting
3 localmount isn't any better.
4
5 It looks like the most robust solution is to fixup the .critical stuff
6 so that it stops breaking 'before' and so forth.
7
8 Is a fix planned? If not I'll have a go, but I don't want to implement
9 anything the core team won't like the looks of, so I'd appreciate
10 comments.
11
12 Justin
13