From: "Lluís Batlle i Rossell" <viric@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] profile: specific versions in virtuals
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 12:16:38
1 Hi!
2
3 I decided to create a new profile for me, using my own virtuals. As I was
4 creating mine, I liked to have a specific version of headers and sources in my
5 virtuals definition.
6 For specifying a version, I've to type a "=" in front of the ebuild, and add the
7 version to it. So, I use:
8 virtual/linux-sources =sys-kernel/development-sources-2.6.7
9 virtual/os-headers =sys-kernel/linux26-headers-2.6.7-r4
10
11 But having a = in the name makes portage to ignore the virtuals definition.
12
13 Maybe that's a bug... maybe that's a "feature" for denying specific version
14 usage in virtuals - Which is the intention, in that case? :)
15
16 Thanks!
20 | Lluís Batlle i Rossell |Tel.Olot. 972 26 71 24|
21 | Membre de [s3os] (www.s3os.net) | BCN. 93 16 22 680|
22 | viric@××××××.org / ICQ# 9658637 | Mòb. 654 08 67 35|
23 | +info personal: http://vicerveza.homeunix.net/~viric/ | Santa Pau / Catalunya|
25 Cita:
26 - Press any key to accept the license.
27 (Dell Computers)
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list