From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Yay Soc Release
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 23:59:19
1 You can find the code in my public_html on d.g.o[1]
2
3 The git commit stuff will probably take a million years. I think I will
4 have to find a better way to have commiting with git from GIT_DIR
5 working, or I shall go and beat up linus until he implements the
6 functionality I need ;) Feel free to try it however. Repoman scan
7 should work fine ;)
8
9 svn and cvs tested out well. Echangelog should work for all 3 systems.
10 If there are systems you want supported you "basically" need to add
11 them to the dict of dicts in repoman_vcs.py and then tag your new system
12 into the SUPPORTED_VCS_SYSTEM's dict. I'd imagine bzr and mercurial
13 support wouldn't be too bad. If you have any questions about that
14 stuff, poke me.
15
16 Bugs can go to my e-mail or on bugs assigned to me (either one works,
17 although bugs is always preferred.)
18
19 Echangelog is just a script, drop it somewhere and run it. The repoman
20 tarball has instructions, expect an ebuild for it tomorrowish.
21
22 [1] http://dev.gentoo.org/~antarus/projects/soc/releases/
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list