From: Tom Gall <tgall@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] arm64
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 02:57:22
1 Hi All,
2
3 This is sort of a CFP in some ways but not quite that formal. I’ve been throttled back on arm64 for a bit as the hardware I’ve had access to has all been painfully remote and configured in ways that was less than optimal for massive key wording efforts.
4
5 That’s about to change.
6
7 So if there are others out there who have the same interest be great to coordinate efforts and get this moving along so we have arm64 stages and start to pull together install instructions for the varies pieces of hardware starting to show up.
8
9 Best,
10 Tom