From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The future of the Sunrise project
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 12:03:29
1 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn wrote:
2 >
3 > I agree that the Sunrise repository should be removed from
4 > repositories.xml. I don't know if there is any way of informing users
5 > beforehand of this change happening. If not, then a grace period is
6 > probably pointless.
10 > Best regards,
11 > Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
12 >
13 > [0]
14 > https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/753620a99ab88b9525a253590617db3c
19 Just a thought here. Is there a way to do a news announcement for
20 people that have a package installed from the overlay? If that could be
21 done, then users who don't use it won't be bothered by it but users who
22 do will get the news announcement about its future.
23
24 Dale
25