From: Luke-Jr <luke-jr@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xorg-x11-6.8.0-r1 ready to go stable on all archs
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:21:29
1 On Monday 11 October 2004 8:25 pm, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > If there's anything I absolutely need to get in before xorg-x11-6.8.0-r1
3 > can be marked stable on all archs, let me know within 24 hours. I plan
4 > to mark x86 stable Tuesday night PDT and would like other archs to
5 > follow shortly thereafter unless there's something I don't know about.
6 > And yeah, I'll file you arch maintainers a bug for it so no need to
7 > complain about list-only notices. =P
8 Why isn't anyone getting 6.8.1 in the Portage tree? Seeing as how it is a
9 security/bugfix release, I would expect 6.8.0 to remain unstable (or even
10 masked) and 6.8.1 to be marked stable.
11 --
12 Luke-Jr
13 Developer, Utopios
14 http://utopios.org/