From: Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New galeon not merging correctly
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:24:37
1 Henti Smith <bain@××××××.org> writes:
2
3 > just updated to latest version of galeon ..
4 >
5 > emerge works fine appart from the last step
6 >
7 > OMF file [/usr/share/omf/galeon/galeon-manual-C.omf] does not validate against ScrollKeeper-OMF DTD: /usr/share/xml/scrollkeeper/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd
8 > Unable to register /usr/share/omf/galeon/galeon-manual-C.omf
9 > * Please remerge libglade with gnome support, or else galeon
10 > * will not be able to start up.
11 > *
12 > * To do this, type:
13 > * USE="gnome" emerge libglade
14 >
15 > I did re emerge libglade but still same error ... then I tried emerge libglade then galeon again .. same thing ...
16 >
17 > galeon acually works ... so it's not a major issue for me ..
18 >
19 > just letting you know ..
20 > Henti
22 > gentoo-dev mailing list