From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] updated vim eclass and ebuilds
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:40:34
1 Phil Richards wrote: [Wed Jul 30 2003, 03:13:27AM EDT]
2 > As far as I can see, cscope-15.3.ebuild isn't dependent on emacs.
3 >
4 > cscope-15.4.ebuild *is*, but there is a "emacs" USE flag controlling
5 > that dependency (and I have -emacs in my USE flags :-).
6
7 Right, that breaks the dependency chain too. Considering how many
8 people don't know or care what cscope is, there's no reason for vim to
9 depend on it by default. A USE flag is the appropriate solution.
10
11 Aron
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list