From: Andrey Falko <ma3oxuct@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bugzilla unscheduled downtime
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 21:50:06
1 On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 1:13 AM, Robin H. Johnson <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 12:09:41AM -0700, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
3 >> One of the DB cluster boxes seems to have spontaneously rebooted around
4 >> 03:13:53 UTC.
5 > Sorry, that's the time the kernel started up again. So it went down 2-3
6 > minutes before that, right around the start of the daily database backup
7 > (03h10).
8 >
9 >> I'm working on tracing why now (and why Nagios didn't yell at us).
10 >>
11 >> Bugzie down until I've fixed it.
12 > I fixed the symptoms on the box, but no luck on the cause yet. I'll fix
13 > the Nagios tommorow. If it breaks again tonight, find somebody in -infra
14 > to turn off the apache on the web node, or have them phone me.
15 >
16 > If you deleted any CC entries between 03h10 and 08h00 UTC, they might
17 > have come back, but everything else merged perfectly (file a bug if you
18 > spot any other corruption).
19 >
20 > --
21 > Robin Hugh Johnson
22 > Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
23 > E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
24 > GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85
27 Is it me or is bugzilla still down? Or has it gone down again? I can't
28 access it, nor can some of my friends.