From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Resignation
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:37:12
1 Donnie Berkholz posted <44056E87.2080202@g.o>, excerpted below, on
2 Wed, 01 Mar 2006 01:51:03 -0800:
3
4 > Brian Harring wrote:
5 >>
6 >> Been an interesting two some years, but have decided it's time for me
7 >> to turn in my resignation and wander on to things outside of gentoo.
8 >>
9 >> If you need to track me down, I'll be checking ferringb@×××××.com .
10 >>
11 >> So... yeah, so long and thanks for all the fish :)
12 >
13 > Best of luck in your future endeavors. Don't think this gets you out of
14 > hanging out with me while you're in Oregon!
15
16 Seeing this news makes me very sad, as ferringb was a name I had
17 associated with trust and integrity of opinion and developer skills.
18 It's certainly a loss for Gentoo, and as Gentoo is now a part of me, a
19 loss I'll feel personally, as well, but unfortunately, those times do come.
20
21 As with Donnie and the others, only user to dev, I wish you well. May our
22 paths meet again!
27 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
28 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
32 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list