From: Stuart Bouyer <stubear@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xorg-x11-6.8.0-r1 ready to go stable on all archs
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:47:16
1 On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:25:48 -0700
2 Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > If there's anything I absolutely need to get in before
5 > xorg-x11-6.8.0-r1 can be marked stable on all archs, let me know
6 > within 24 hours. I plan to mark x86 stable Tuesday night PDT and would
7 > like other archs to follow shortly thereafter unless there's something
8 > I don't know about. And yeah, I'll file you arch maintainers a bug for
9 > it so no need to complain about list-only notices. =P
10 >
11 > I'd like to have a few days in stable before the snapshot for 2004.3
12 > is taken.
15 How about compatabiltiy with ATI drivers? That would be bugs
16 61574 (major) and 63924 (critiacal).
17
18 StuBear