From: Sean Mitchell <SMitchell@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: "'gentoo-dev@g.o'" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] FAQ
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:23:58
1 Well, to be fair that FAQ is getting a little threadbare.
2
3 Both lists seem to be getting a lot of repeated questions which aren't
4 addressed in the current FAQ. If someone wants to spend time contributing
5 then maybe that would cut down the volume on the lists.
6
7 Sean
10 -----Original Message-----
11 From: Geert Bevin [mailto:gbevin@××××.com]
12 Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 1:42 AM
13 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
14 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FAQ
17 I'm sorry, but this seems to be a user level faq right here :
18 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/faq.html
19